1. Senior Environmental Engineer, PE – Environmental Remediation and Design
Trinity Source Group, Inc. (Trinity) is a growing environmental consulting company in Santa Cruz, California. We are seeking a Senior Environmental Remediation Engineer specializing in soil and groundwater assessment and remediation for petroleum hydrocarbon, chlorinated solvents, metals and perchlorate impacted sites. Only individuals with a minimum of 10 years direct industry experience will be considered. Telecommuting for the first year is not possible, but open for discussion thereafter.
At a minimum, applicants must have an active civil PE license for the State of CA. This position is full time with medical, dental, retirement, and profit sharing benefits. A brief summary of the position requirements are listed below:
- Project management with client and regulatory interfacing.
- Project management and senior level involvement in all aspects of site assessment and remediation projects from discovery, through assessment and pilot scale phases, remedial alternative evaluation and selection, RI/FS, CAP, risk assessment, remedial design, construction, operation and maintenance, and final site closure evaluations and requests.
- Project budget projections and tracking including invoice review and final submittal.
- Mentor staff level and project level professionals.
- Support the development and implementation of office and field work best practices to increase efficiency, reduce costs, increase safety, and improve the company’s standing in the market place.
- Remediation system design and construction business development and expansion for existing and new clients.
- Support marketing efforts with existing and new clients.
If interested, please send your CV to Trinity’s human resource manager Mindi Lawrence email@example.com
Benefits available based on eligibility requirements:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- S-125 Plan
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)