1. Senior Environmental Engineer, PE – Environmental Remediation and Design
Trinity Source Group, Inc. (Trinity) is a growing environmental consulting company in Santa Cruz, California. We are seeking a Senior Environmental Remediation Engineer specializing in soil and groundwater assessment and remediation for petroleum hydrocarbon, chlorinated solvents, metals and perchlorate impacted sites. Only individuals with a minimum of 10 years direct industry experience will be considered. Telecommuting for the first year is not possible, but open for discussion thereafter.
At a minimum, applicants must have an active civil PE license for the State of CA. This position is full time with medical, dental, retirement, and profit sharing benefits. A brief summary of the position requirements are listed below:
- Project management with client and regulatory interfacing.
- Project management and senior level involvement in all aspects of site assessment and remediation projects from discovery, through assessment and pilot scale phases, remedial alternative evaluation and selection, RI/FS, CAP, risk assessment, remedial design, construction, operation and maintenance, and final site closure evaluations and requests.
- Project budget projections and tracking including invoice review and final submittal.
- Mentor staff level and project level professionals.
- Support the development and implementation of office and field work best practices to increase efficiency, reduce costs, increase safety, and improve the company’s standing in the market place.
- Remediation system design and construction business development and expansion for existing and new clients.
- Support the President’s marketing efforts with existing and new clients.
- Must provide yearly new business revenue at three times base salary to Trinity through your own initiatives.
If interested, please send your CV to Trinity’s human resource manager Mindi Lawrence firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits available based on eligibility requirements:
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- S-125 Plan
- SIMPLE IRA Retirement Plan with Company Matching
- Tuition Assistance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)